Natural Gas Service Plans
MacFarlane Energy is committed to keeping you comfortable, no matter how you heat your home. For customers who choose to heat their homes with natural gas, MacFarlane Energy offers two comprehensive service plan options: the Gold Plan and the Platinum Plan. Both plans offer the same benefits; the difference is that while the Gold Plan is not applicable to natural gas heating equipment with an AFUE (annual fuel utilization efficiency) of 85 percent or higher, the Platinum Plan is.
Benefits of the Gold Plan and the Platinum Plan include:
- Priority service from experts who are focused on your home comfort needs
- Expert conservation advice
- Expert service and consultations on cost-saving, high-efficiency equipment
- 20% discount toward repairs, parts and services
- Two-hour appointment window
- Multiple Policy Discount
- Exclusive offers on new products
- FREE Preventative Maintenance
For more information on these plans, as well as our Natural Gas Water Heater Service Plan, please call or click on the brochure thumbnail on this page.
Natural Gas Water Heater Plan
Customers who purchase a Platinum Plan or Gold Plan can also opt in for the Natural Gas Water Heater Service Plan. This plan provides all of the same benefits as the above plans, except for your natural gas-fired water heater. It is only available to customers who have also purchased a service plan for their main heating unit.