Are you looking for a career change? Do you want a fresh start for the new year? Look no further than MacFarlane Energy. Since 1946, MacFarlane Energy has operated as a family-owned business, staffing an elite team of heating and cooling experts to provide professional home comfort services to our Eastern Massachusetts customers. We are always looking for hard-working and motivated individuals to add to our family. Visit the MacFarlane Careers page to view our open positions.
MacFarlane Energy takes great pride in developing employees and providing a clear path for career advancement while providing great benefits.
- Top industry wages
- Paid training opportunities
- A 401(k) plan with profit sharing
- Top of the line Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid time off
- And more!
The MacFarlane Family of Companies is Currently Seeking
- HVAC Technicians: To service, repair, and maintain HVAC systems for residential and commercial customers.
- Licensed Oil Burner Technicians: To evaluate the condition of oil-fired heating systems and provide any necessary service, maintenance, and repairs.
- Lead HVAC Installer: To install HVAC systems for our residential and commercial customers, including oil and gas-fired heating units.
- Heating Oil Delivery Drivers Full and Part Time: To perform safe delivery of heating oil for our local residential and commercial customers. Requirements: A clean driving record; a valid CDL drivers’ license with Hazmat Endorsement (TWICS Card is a plus); a safety conscious.
If you would like to become part of the MacFarlane Energy family and are interested in any of our open positions, contact us by giving us a call at (781) 214-8412 or upload your resume. We want to invest in your future.