You can save money and improve the comfort of your home, and a home energy audit by MacFarlane Energy is a great place to start. Believe it or not, a majority of Americans—more than 65 percent—live in homes that are under-insulated or leaking excessive amounts of air and energy. Is your home one of them? If so, you could tap into big savings with our help.
What’s involved a home energy audit?
The purpose of a home energy audit is to identify areas where you can improve your energy-efficiency, comfort and safety. Over the course of 1-3 hours, one of our certified experts will perform an extensive series of tests to assess your home’s insulation, major appliances and comfort equipment, windows, electricity usage, and more. When the audit is complete, you’ll receive a detailed report that serves as a blueprint for your energy conservation efforts and recommendations that may include:
- Insulating and air sealing your home’s envelope
- Upgrading to new, high-efficiency heating and cooling equipment
- Improving the efficiency of your home’s lighting
- Addressing various health and safety issues
What else can you do to conserve energy?
You should schedule a home energy audit as your first step, but it’s far from all you can do. If you are serious about reducing your energy use, take advantage of all MacFarlane Energy has to offer:
- Free conservation consultations
- High-efficiency heating and cooling equipment that can save you up to 30 percent on your energy bill
- Heating system tune-ups included in your service plan
- MacFarlane Energy-approved conservation tips for all seasons
Schedule Your Home Energy Audit
Tap into savings and improve the comfort of your home—don’t be one of the 65-plus percent of U.S. households that aren’t getting the most out of their energy dollars. Contact us at 781-326-9500 today to schedule your home energy audit.