Save with Mass Save!
Were you sweating more profusely inside than outside this summer? What about last winter? Were you layering one sweatshirt on top of another after you entered the house? If so, start by scheduling your preventative tune-up, included with your service agreement, and ask us if it is time to upgrade your equipment. A new, high-efficiency heating system can save you hundreds of dollars a year by using less fuel! In addition, Mass Save offers 0% financing for qualified energy efficient home improvements, and these great rebates to make paying for the new system easier:
- Central Air Conditioning and Heat Pumps – Rebates up to $500 on central heat pumps
- High-Efficiency Oil Heating Equipment – Rebates up to $500 on hot water boilers
- High-Efficiency Natural Gas Heating Equipment – Rebates up to $1,600 on condensing boilers with on-demand hot water heaters
- Early Replacement of Natural Gas, Oil and Propane Heating Systems – Rebates up to $3,000 on oil forced hot water boilers and up to $3,500 on propane and natural gas forced hot water boilers
- Thermostats – Rebates up to $100 for wireless-enabled thermostats
- High-Efficiency Natural Gas Water Heating Equipment – Rebates up to $800 on tankless water heaters
- High-Efficiency Oil Water Heating Equipment – Rebates up to $500 on indirect water heaters
Don't spend another winter hidden under layers of sweaters. Speak to us about upgrading your heating equipment today. Learn more about Mass Saves rebates here.
Currently ViewingSeptember 7, 2017