Top 5 Reasons to Invest in Smart Home - Home Automation
Around this time last year, we showed our customers the top 10 reasons to invest in a whole-home standby generator. Since then, we’ve helped save a number of Massachusetts residents from power outages, but much has changed in just a year. Today, homeowners don't just want to stay connected during blackouts. They want to stay connected even when they’re away from home, and MacFarlane Smart Home – Home Automation allows them to do exactly that. Here are the top five reasons you should consider having this state-of-the-art system installed in your home.
- With Smart Home - Home Automation, homeowners never have to worry about forgetting to lock the doors or turn off the lights again. Now you can do both with just a few taps of your phone.
- Saving energy is easier, because the system allows you to monitor your home’s energy usage and schedule on/off times for your appliances.
- Our system makes the home safer and more secure by giving you a bird's eye view of your surveillance cameras through a live stream fed directly to your smartphone.
- Home automation is the future of home comfort. The homeowner can now monitor and adjust the temperature inside from anywhere in the world, and always come home to a desired setting.
- MacFarlane Smart Home - Home Automation is available with a special Water Protection Package. Prevent seasonal flooding and storm damage by self-monitoring your system and automatically shutting off the water main as soon as your receive an alert.
To learn more about what MacFarlane Smart Home - Home Automation can do, click here or call 781-326-9500
Currently ViewingAugust 11, 2016