There are few times that are more critical for maintaining power to your home than during the winter months. Luckily, with a whole-home standby power generator from MacFarlane Energy, you’ll have backup power when you need it – even during those less-critical moments!
However, since the winter is approaching, installing a new generator must be done quickly! When the ground hardens, it makes installation more difficult, if not impossible, and you might be stuck without the backup power you need to protect your family’s comfort during the heating season.
Schedule your generator installation soon, so you can continue to enjoy…
- Efficient warmth from your home heating system
- Storing food in the fridge or freezer
- Utilizing your kitchen appliances to make breakfast
- Navigating your home without fumbling through the dark
- Keeping your home safe with a functional security system
- Staying on top of weather changes and power restoration updates through radio, T.V. or internet
In addition, having the power to allow the heat to stay on during a blizzard or heavy snowstorm can help prevent things like frozen or burst pipes that lead to flooding and water damage, or keep family members who are susceptible to the cold safe and comfortable. Don’t wait! Call MacFarlane Energy today or contact us online to ask about installing a new whole-home standby generator before the winter comes!